Friday, March 26, 2010

Critter Challenge #6 - Life Imitates Art

Technically it isn't my week to post.. but I love to play along... so here is my 'thoughts' on the

Critter Challenge Blog's Challenge #6

The challenge was to use the colours from Donald Duck to inspire your creation.

I was going to do a picture of Donald's Boat from Disneyland... but thought that would be too easy!

Here is my darling husband emulating the Lego creation.



There is still time to play over at the Critter Challenge Blog... so head on over there and enter to win a fabulous prize from Paper Jewels!

5 comments:

Melina said...

These pics are so funny! Great page...love your lettering

Tracey said...

LOL, this is great paper and made me smile and giggle.
Hugs,
Tracey

Colleen said...

So funny! I like the page:)

AnnMarie said...

Cute layout! Love the letters!

April said...

Ahhh....that's too cute!