Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BC Lions Experience

The next couple of posts I will be showing you some layouts that I did that show cased an "Experience of a Lifetime" that we had in the summer of 2008. My hubby had been purchasing season's tickets for a few years... and facilitating selling tickets through his work, one year he managed 3 sets of season's tickets. That year, the ticket rep arranged for us to bring the boys to a game and have a cool experience. He greeted us outside with a ton of gifts.. took us through the official BC Lions' entrance and we got to watch the warm up from the field. We then, got to sit in his personal seats. It was very cool!!

Title Cuts
Experience, time and life - Graphically Speaking
of and a - Pooh Font

3 comments:

Melina said...

Wow! What an experience! I love the title :)

Craft Paper said...

That is too cool! I like how the title was cut.

April said...

I too love that title...and the little bits of bling!!!