Monday, November 29, 2010

Critter Challenge #42 - Sketch!

Well, I am soooooo sorry this is late. I actually had this done early last week, but forgot to schedule it too post!

This is our last challenge for November, which means it is your last chance to score some loot from our fantastic sponsor Stamp and Create. Please make sure you check them out.

This week... at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog our challenge to you is............ a sketch!

Here is my take on the sketch...

The 'circle' is actually a ship's wheel that I cut from Life's a Beach. It is the symbol of our hockey organization and thought it made perfect sense to swap the circle for the wheel. This is Brayden's very first hockey picture. You can tell by the smile on his face that he's super proud!!


So.. how do you think I did... here's the sketch we were to follow... instead of the flowers, I used peal and stick letters to spell out the name of his hockey team!

Don't forget to swing by our sponsor Stamp and Create for great deals!

7 comments:

Melina said...

love how you framed the picture! great page :)

Craft Paper said...

What an amazing LO! I looovvvveee it! You did an awesome job with that sketch!

Lesley said...

I love the frame you used, great job!

Anonymous said...

Moira, you do a fabulous job turning the challenges into layouts! You are so creative!

Melanie said...

WOW girl I'm in aw!!!!! What a fabulous creative job with the sketch. Love it!!!

Colleen said...

Love the wheel - great use of the sketch!

Tracey said...

This layout is so cool. How did you make the center diecut. Very cool!!!
Hugs,
Tracey