Monday, December 12, 2011

Critter Challenge 94 - Sketch

As much as I love Blogger..  sometimes I really hate it!  Sorry for the late post - this was scheduled to post this morning - but I have no idea why it didn't post.


Welcome back to another week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.  I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.   Here is a layout I did of my pets.  Molly was my birthday present last year and her "little big" sister Ratifa has been with us for about 20 months.  Molly would love to play with Ratifa out of the ball, but we fear she would be a tasty treat!


All product is Bella Blvd.


Please head over to Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and enter your creation for the following sketch.


You might just win a prize from our fabulous sponsor!!

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Cute layout! I really like these colors together! :)

Pam said...

Great layout. After the first of the year, I really need to concentrate more on challenges. I really get alot done when I do!