Monday, February 6, 2012

Critter Challenge

Here are.. another week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!

I hope you had fun on our 100th Challenge!!  I know I did..  I loved seeing everyone's creations!

This week we are asking you to create a project with the following picture and colors (see below) as your inspiration. 




 I am sorry for the crappy photography..  my rather expensive camera would just not photograph these colours right...  the orange is almost dead on and the purple under the "Congratulations" is much darker than the bottom mat whereas in this picture they look the same.  I took about 50 shots and could get it right!  Grrr!!


 Click the photo to be taken to the Design Seeds website where this fantastic inspiration came from.

Don't forget to stop by our fantastic sponsor!





2 comments:

Melina said...

I love this! Great dp, great layout :)

Craft Paper said...

Love the card and the colors! Your really messing with me though, another card!