Monday, April 16, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - Challenge #111 - Fairies


Ok..  this week threw me..  over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for challenge #111 - we were given the theme of Fairies..  yes..  Fairies.  Well, if you follow my blog, you will know by now that first of all I'm more of a scrapbooker than a card maker, and second of all I have teenage boys.  So..  not a lot of use for fairies.  I tried... and tried.. even went to the local scrapbook store to find something.. but alas I came up empty handed. My sister said "hey.. isn't Tinkerbelle a fairy?" ..  yes she is - but we didn't see her in Disneyland... so I couldn't even scrap those pages.

So..  I've done something I never thought I would do.  I am reposting something from way back.  I have always loved this card - and it is still in my stash because I just haven't found the right person to give it to.  I figure one of the boys will eventually give it to a girlfriend! Tee hee!

Please forgive me... I will do my best to never, ever repeat again.  Sorry!



So.. while I was typing this up I thought.. heck.. since I am repeating..  I might as well share this..  I guess we did see Tinkerbelle..  but not until we got home.
 
This is one of my favourite layouts.. even though I didn't create it..  I am grateful that my boys have this layout in their books.  Michelle had created these pages for a swap - and then it turned out that we would be in Disneyland at the same time - so we met up had a quick visit and then headed off for fun.

Head on over to the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - and show us your fairy creations!

No comments: