Friday, December 3, 2010

More Christmas Swaps...

More quick and easy swap pages..... One thing I love about swaps is how fast you can get pictures onto a page. They go together so quick and easy and you feel so accomplished!

Here is my hubby catching a cat nap after a yummy Christmas dinner.


Uncle Bob teaching Dougie how to play his new guitar.

This was supposed to be a two page border set... but I turned it into one. I love that Peace & Joy & Love cut out!
I always seem to include a picture of the cat of the house. Here Callie (RIP) is making sure she gets her photo taken.
My husband's cousins always come up on Boxing Day.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome premade pages!!! I think I have all of these same pages from swaps. Your pictures look awesome on them!!!

Colleen said...

LOve the premade pages - the peacejoylove is really pretty!

Tracey said...

Love all the premade pages. Thanks for sharing some family photos.
Hugs,
Tracey

April said...

Wow...those are all really great...I really like the "fan" look behind the picture and journaling on that first one.