Monday, April 11, 2011

Critter Challenge #60

So.. it is another week over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. This week we were to follow a sketch provided by our own Colleen.. not only is she super crafty with her creations.. she's a fantastic sketch designer as well. I love that it has been super easy for me to switch her "card" sketches into layouts.

A little explanation about the layout since I didn't journal on it. I probably will sometime - but just couldn't figure out where to put it. So.. these are my two brother in laws. They are the husbands of my DH's sisters. So, they both leaned into me to kiss me and said "Welcome to the Outlaws".. so the three of us are all the "in laws" of the family and they called themselves the outlaws instead. Super funny and definitely one of the moments I remember about our wedding day.



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: the Strips are DCVW (Glitter Stack), the large square is from the dollar store.
Cardstock: Black and Grey is Coredinations, Red Bazzill, White from my stash
Bling: Kaisercraft
Letters - Cut with the Cricut, Font - Black Letter at 2 inches, welded with my Gypsy.

Here is the Sketch... please see the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog post to share your creation with us!!



Hope you play along with us this week our final week for this month's fantastic sponsor! Make sure you check out...

4 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Great LO and what a great story!!!

Melina said...

That is a cute story! how funny :)

marsha said...

Stunning LO and thanks for sharing such a great story!
Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful page and I love the Outlaws story! Too cute! :)