Monday, April 25, 2011

Critter Challenge #62

Today is a sad day for me. This will be my final post as a Design Team member. I have been a member since Melanie started the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog over a year ago. I have had fun making scrapbook pages based on whatever Challenge we were given. I did make a couple of cards.. but out of the 30+ challenges that I was a DT for there weren't many!

I hope that I have been able to give some inspiration that sketches designed for cards can also be made into full page layouts.

I want to thank Melanie and April for the fantastic opportunity to serve as a member of their Design Team for so long. Hopefully someday I'll be back!

On to today's challenge. We were given a sketch, from DT Crystal. Of course I had to make it into a layout. This was a similar sketch to one a few weeks back where I had done an 8x8 page for my boys' little brother who was adopted at birth and whom they found out about when we adopted them. They haven't met him yet, but plans are in the works. Anyways... I used a similar colour scheme and similar picture for another 8x8 layout for the album I'm creating for him.

Sorry the colour is so crappy, but my Nikon is being repaired and I loaned my back up camera to my niece and haven't gotten it back.. so this was taken with my cell phone!



Please check out our sponsor!!!
Totally love Dustin Pike's images!!!

Here is the sketch...

You can enter your creation at:

No comments: