Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crafty Critter Blog Group Challenge #18

This week, fellow Crafty Critter, Leslie challenged us to make a card with the following rules...

It's the 3 Challenge...Challenge #18!!!!
1. It can be any kind of boy card...in honor of those boys who are playing football on Sunday. 2. Plus you have to incorporate at least two other challenges from other blogs of your choice. 3. Don't use any bling on your card...boys don't like sparkly things...unless of course your a vampire:)

So my nephew, Dougie is having a birthday on Valentine's Day, so I thought who better than to make a card for this "boy card" challenge.

Dougie LOVES to play hockey, and his team colours are orange, black and white.



The challenges that I used from the following blogs:


Splendid Stamping Sketch - you were supposed to use their image, I didn't, but really liked the sketch!

MyGrafico Challenge #34 - Metal
- I used a metal skate brad.


Sorry about the crooked "Happy Birthday" I dropped the stamp.. so that's were it ended up! OOooops!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Moira - This is sooo cool! I love it. I haven't done too much with Riley's yet, but this may win me over. Hugs!

Melanie said...

I LOVE this!!! Nothing better than using a Riley for a challenge card. Super cute, love the layout and colors.

Melina said...

Riley stamps scream boy cards! Great one Moira :)

Lesley said...

Awesome card, I love it!

Tracey said...

I love this!!!! This is a great Riley image and perfect for your family. Great colors, too.

Colleen said...

great job with the boy card - love riley!

April said...

Super adorable card! Love the colors and of course Riley!!!