Monday, August 4, 2008

First Blog First Post

So... here we go............ I'm completely new to blogging...... well with the exception of the one time blog I had to do in a computer course while working on my education degree.... a couple of years ago. I thought then that I could see myself blogging....... when I type to someone I always seem to tell the whole story......... my short little emails are never short!

Hopefully this will give me an avenue to share my life - my husband, kids and the rest of our large family... share the things I'm working on - I'm a new scrapbooker!... and share my teaching adventures - I'm a new teacher.

If you have taken the time to read my blog...... please take a second or two to comment and let me know that you've been here!

I'm a busy mom so hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of this and keep it updated regularly!

Here is a picture of my family..... this was taken just four days after we met our sons for the first time.... I look at this an I am amazed at how much they have grown in the last year!



No comments: