Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Police Car Layout

Here is a layout I did from Canada Day 2008. The kids were able to get in the back seat of a police car. Picture here are my two boys, Brayden and Carsyn, and my nephew Riley. They all thought it was pretty cool, however, I quickly reminded them that "This had better be the only time they are EVER in the back of a Police Car!"

Pretty simple layout.. the background paper is from Karen foster. I used some scrap strips of kraft cardstock to faux mount the pictures and journal box. Typed up the journaling on the computer and added some police car brads and some red and blue bling.

8 comments:

JayLynn said...

What perfect DP and what a neat experience for your boys!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love that paper with the theme. What a fun time it looks like they had. Hugs!

Terria said...

Really cute , great job!!

Tracey said...

What great dp to match your photos. Keep rockin' the scrapbook pages!!!

marsha said...

How cute, what a great match also!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

Cute page :)

AnnMarie said...

Super layout!!

Colleen said...

Too funny! Great dp!