Monday, February 8, 2010

VSD 2 Challenge #4

Kelly challenged us to use a specific layout for our card.

I found this Riley image coloured and mounted on the green and striped paper. Not sure why I didn't finish a card with it the first time, but oh well it worked out perfectly for this challenge. I found some more of the green and striped paper in my scrap bucket. I edged everything in "Tempting Turquoise". I also added some green brads, some turquoise bling. I also stamped the SU "live like you mean it" sentiment in Tempting Turquoise.

I loved this layout!

Don't you just love Riley.


9 comments:

Terria said...

Really cute I love the colors and pattern paper, great job!!

Melina said...

Cutie, cute!!! I love the green and blue together. So glad you got this Riley out :)

Tracey said...

Really cute!!!!

Colleen said...

too cute - love the colors

Melanie said...

How stinkin precious!!! I would love to go swimming right now. Riley always has a way of making everything look fun. Great colors and layout girl.

marsha said...

This is adorable! I love Riley's and you did a super job!
Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo!!! I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge!!! Good luck!!!

AnnMarie said...

Great challenge card! Love those crazy colors too! :)

April said...

Oh wow...your card is fantastic...I love those colors!