Friday, August 27, 2010

Cliffy!!

One of my all time favourite hockey players is Cliff Ronning. I really don't even know why! He played for the Vancouver Canucks and I've always just love him. He is now playing on a team for the NHL Legends. They came to our town to play the local RCMP team to raise money for our Minor Hockey Association. I was so stoked when I heard he was coming that I took a ton of photos (purged a lot, and printed a lot in 2x3).



The background paper is the backside of Oasis - by Three Bugs in a Rug.
The big 7 is cut from Bazzill - don't remember the colour.
The letters were cut from scraps in my bucket - most likely from Michael's.

The 7 and letters were cut from the new Cricut Lite "Varsity Letters" cartridge. I love this font for doing sports related pages. I know I will get a TON of use out of it.

5 comments:

Melina said...

Awesome page! I love the #7 and the pics in it!! Wow!!! Great new cartridge too :)

Terria said...

what an awesome sports page , love it !!

Lesley said...

I love how your letter turned out!

Colleen said...

I really like how you layered all the pics on the "7"

April said...

Man...I was amazed by the last post this was is just as awesome...wow...I just love you!