Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crazy Hair Day? Nope.. just another day on the ...

SNOW HILL!!

Okay.. I needed these pictures to help me cool down.. as I'm typing this it s 33 degrees Celcius on a very hot August Monday evening at almost 8PM!! (Yep - I scheduled this last month)... I was really hoping by looking at some snow pictures it might have cooled me down... it's not working so far.

Anyways... this was such a fun day... these were taken in the winter of 2008, just before Christmas. I absolutely love the picture of me with my wild hair. It also makes the boys laugh!

These pages were done for a swap and were created by Lorrie (SCS - Cre8tingMemories) .. LOVE THEM!!!




4 comments:

Melina said...

How funny! Great pages :)

marsha said...

Terrific L/O and we can identify with those crazy hair days, LOL!
Hugs, Marsha

Craft Paper said...

What a great picture and such a great smile you have!

April said...

Great pages...that picture of your hair put a huge smile on my face!!