Monday, November 7, 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - Challenge 90 - Sketch

Here is my first official post as a Critter DT member (again)!!  I've truly missed creating on a DT and am very grateful to have been welcomed back to the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

I always try to do a layout instead of a card so that you can see the versatility in any sketch.  Now I won't always do a layout... sometimes if I need a card for a family members birthday then I will try to use a Critter Sketch!

So here is my layout.. Carsyn's soccer picture from last year.  There were more team members, unfortunately they didn't show up for pictures.  :(





Products Used:
Black Cardstock - AC Cardstock
Soccer Paper, Soccer Ball, and Part of the Team sticker - Bella Blvd - Making the Team
Blue Polka Dot - Doodlebug Designs

Please make sure you check out our fabulous sponsor... 



3 comments:

marsha said...

This looks great Moira, great photo and love the green on black!
Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

wow! your boys are growing so fast! love the layout of this page :) congrats on the DT spot!

AnnMarie said...

Very cool to use a card sketch for a scrap book page!! Very clever! Nice job with it too! :)