Monday, March 25, 2013

Critter Sketch Challenge #157


I always love the sketch challenges at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog, I can always turn the card sketch into a scrapbook layout. 

"every dog needs a boy"


Supplies
Bazzill - Cardstock -Red, White, Blue (ric rac)
Echo Park - "Woof!"- Striped Patterned Paper (including the button), K9 & I Love My Dog Sticker
Bella Blvd. - Yellow Chevron Washi Tape
Glitz Design - Teeny Alpha White Type Stickers.
EK Success Ric Rac Punch
Martha Stewart Button Punch
Twine - it as bought bulk and unfortunately I don't know which company.


 Now I'm not 100% happy with my "wave", but it will just have to do!!

 Please use the following sketch for your creation this week!


This week's Critter Sketch Challenge is brought to you by the  following sponsors - please stop by and check them out.  
 Spectacular Printable - Make sure you pop by their Etsy shop,blog and facebook.  They have amazing images and some beautiful digital papers that are sure to please!

 
   
Paper Nest - please check out their shop, facebook, and their blog!  Super adorable images that I know you won't be able to resist!!


SKDigis is a new digi company that I think you are going to fall in love with. They have some super cute, fun images that are top of the line in quality.


Please check out their blogfacebook page, and shop website.

No comments: