Monday, April 8, 2013

Welcome to another challenge over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.  This week we are challenging you to use one of my favourite embellishments.  Well, it is a favourite to collect at least.  I have many, many rolls of washi tape and I keep challenging myself to use them.  I was away this weekend and managed to pick up six more rolls of it!  Oops!!



Here is my layout.. now I know you can hardly see it, but the red polka dot strip is Bella Blvd. washi tape.  It is definitely my most used roll and I probably should have picked up another roll this weekend, but, I have several reds and thought maybe not having more would encourage me to use others.  :)

Product: 

Coredinations - the background is a piece of brown Cored'inations paper and the blue strip is the "slug" that I cut off and used the back side to border punch the paw prints (EK Success punch).

Tim Holtz Distress Ink - I used Vintage Photo to edge all of the paper and embellishments.

Bella Blvd - Tail Waggers & Cat Nappers Line - all (other) paper and embellishments came from that line.

Please make sure you check out the sponsors of the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.  This week our sponsors are: 


Paper Makeup Stamps Click to go to their store, like their facebook page or to their blog.  

 Guylou's Inimitability Please check out their blog, store and make sure you like their facebook page.

No comments: