Saturday, December 19, 2009

Changito Week... Day 7

While this is the last day of Changito week, it certainly won't be the last time you see this little guy on my blog. He's so cute and does/says such a wide variety of things, I'm sure everyone could find a use for him. No.. I'm not affiliated with the company that makes him, I just love him that much, I want everyone else to enjoy him as much as I do!!

I used the same stamp, and some of the same paper, but I tried to make these all a little different. I stayed away from the Stickle, but definitely used some "bling". I kept some of them simple so they could be used as cards for boys.

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Moira, Those are so cute, great job!

Jennifer said...

These cards are sooo cute! I really like how you were able to change the colors up & get so many different cards.

Melanie said...

Very, very, very cute!! You wer every busy during our VSD. Great job girl!

Melina said...

You busy little Crafty Critter!!!!! Great work :)

JayLynn said...

So adorable!!

paige said...

great set of cards!

AnnMarie said...

Wow, Moira!! What a wonderful bunch of monkey fun you have had!! I just love all your fun cards!! You have been really productive!! Great job!

Terria said...

Super Cute I love these monkeys

Tracey said...

Very cute, Changito is one of my favorite images.

Colleen said...

Great job on all the changitos!