Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crafty Critter VSD Challenge #2

Here are my four pages for Challenge #2. These four pages took me all of 45 minutes to put together. WOOHOOO!!

I'm still working on pictures from our 2008 visit to the pumpkin patch.

I used border sets that I received in a swap to create this page. I love how easy border sets are to use, all I had to do was add the 12 x 12 paper. I also had some matching paper so I used that to mat the photos.

I love what Melanie (mnewby from Splitcoast) created for me!



Here is another border set, this one I can't remember who created it, so if it is your, please let me know and I will gladly give you credit for it. I know the ribbon was actually part of Melanie's kit, but I just loved it with this set so I "stole" it!

5 comments:

Melina said...

great pages girl!

Jennifer said...

Great pages! Now it makes me wish I'd had time to do that challenge!

JayLynn said...

Oooh awesome layouts! Great job on the challenge :)

Tracey said...

Super cute pages. Thanks for sharing. :)

April said...

Those pages are great...I love having kits and border sets to use!