Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

Here is our Christmas tree this year. We have an eclectic assortment of decorations. We have noticed that about 80 percent of the decorations are penguins, I'm a penguin lover, and everyone always gives me ornaments that have some sort of penguin on them. I've actually gotten rid of quite a few of them, but I've held onto my favourites. We also have a lot of Vancouver Canucks (our favourite NHL team) ornaments. The remaining ornaments are Super Heroes, WWE wrestlers, and other ornaments that represent our interests, hockey, soccer, police, ambulance, teacher, etc.

Our tree is an artificial, pre-lit tree. I'd love to have a real tree but the hubby is allergic. I do have to admit I love that we don't have to string the lights!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas tree with me. Very nice!!

April said...

I just love seeing everyones decorations...very pretty!

Colleen said...

I'm with you on the artificial tree - they smell so good, but not so good on the allergies!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I love your tree!!! Merry Christmas!!!