Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crafty Critter VSD Challenge #3 ....... Changito Week... Day 1

Our Crafty Critter Blog group had a VSD (Virtual Stamp Day) today, and this card is also one of our challenges. Jenny had us follow a sketch, it was tough for me because I used a larger stamp than they sketch showed, but I'm super happy with it, I hope you like it!

So I joined a Changito flood swap on Splitcoast and I've made quite a few cards with Changito on them, so I thought it would be fun to have a whole week of Changito cards.

6 comments:

MJS said...

So cute that Changito!

Melina said...

Great card for the challenge Moira!

Jennifer said...

Very cute card! Just love that image! Hugs!

Lesley said...

Very colorful! I like it!

April said...

Ohhh...you did great with that sketch!

Colleen said...

great job on the sketch!